The Student News Site of William Howard Taft High School

Taft Today

• The Student News Site of William Howard Taft High School

Taft Today

Taft Today

Kung Fu Panda 4 Coming Out Soon

Courtesy of Google Images.
Courtesy of Google Images.

The new long awaited Kung Fu Panda 4  finally hits theaters on Friday, March 8, 2024 after their last movie Kung Fu Panda 3 in 2016. People have favored this movie since the first movie and fans see this movie as a top tier animated movie trilogy.

“The new Kung Fu Panda trailer was so good and I think this movie is going to be very interesting and from the trailer this one might be the best Kung Fu Panda movie out of the hour,” said Isiah Negron, Taft senior.

The trailer definitely gives this upcoming movie an interesting plot about what the movie is going to be about and with the movie being 1 hour and 34 minutes long it’s average for an animated movie but fans wish it could be longer due to how interesting this movie looks.

According to the trailer the main villain for this movie is a new character called The Chameleon and it’s a new character we haven’t heard anything about but other villains will return to this movie like Tai Lung , Kai The Collector , and Lord Shen.

“This movie was one of my top favorites growing up. It had a lot of action and  comedy, the fights and animations were one of the best I’ve seen in a kids movie” said Keith Talbert Taft junior.

According to Box Office Mojo, Kung Fu Panda 1 made $215,434,591 which is the most they have made in their 3 movies. Kung Fu Panda 2 & 3 made $308,877,682 combined which is more than Kung Fu Panda 1 alone. Taft fans think Kung Fu Panda 4 will make the most out of the three other movies.

Kung Fu Panda 4 is one of the most hyped up movies in 2024 and fans can not wait for this movie and this is possibly the last Kung Fu Panda movie to close the Kung Fu Panda tetralogy.