The Student News Site of William Howard Taft High School

Taft Today

• The Student News Site of William Howard Taft High School

Taft Today

Taft Today

Drake’s Upcoming Album “For All The Dogs” Predictions and Takes

Courtesy of Google Images.

The hype for Drake’s 13th studio album “For All The Dogs” is around the corner and fans are hyped and ready.

According to Drake’s Instagram, fans have been waiting for the album since June 24.This album has been held back because he wants to make this his best album. But got the first official announcement during his tour in Chicago. 

The album cover came out in September and the cover was made by his son, Adonis.

The official release date is Oct. 6. This album is getting small teasers and he just dropped a single with SZA. and also promoting the album with Drake wearing a dog mask while paparazzi take photos of him which is a way of him promoting his album. 

“It’s awesome to get music from one of the most successful rappers and especially when he drops non stop hits, and would definitely be one of his best albums due to the anticipation, us as Drake fans can’t wait for this project,” said Keith Talbert, Taft junior.

A lot of fans know who is going to be on this project due to teasers and leaks of Drake’s unreleased songs and their relationship with Drake. Fans want new collaborations for the album and want Drake to run it back with another  artist.

“I think Drake is going to have featured on this album Lil Uzi Vert, PlayBoi Carti, Travis Scott, Lil Yatchty, Lil Baby, Kanye or maybe even new people we haven’t heard of. I’m so excited and can’t believe he is dropping another album in a span of ten months,” said Yassine Dahmaz, Taft junior.

Fans think this is going to be the best album of 2023 in different ways. Success- wise, the music in general, and the quality of the album. Fans think this is because Drake has been successful from albums since his third album “Take Care.” This left Drake fans thinking this would be his best project.

“This is going to be his best project in years, this is because I think this album is going to have over 400,000k units sold for album sales in the first week alone and probably going to grow and have the largest units in 2023,” said Chris Anderson,Taft junior.

This is leaving positive energy and the hype that is building around this project leaving fans hyped and ready for this project, leaving fans with positive thoughts and predictions for this upcoming album.

“To answer your big question, yes this is definitely going to be the biggest growing and the best album of 2023 and from Drake and possibly setting Hip-Hop/Rap history,” said Talbert.